health, latin america, science
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
High mercury in tuna from Latin America, while a Peruvian scientist in transgenic drug controversy
health, latin america, science
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The English-language forum for all things Latin American, covering business, politics, and culture.
2 comments:
Hello – I came across your blog and noted that you commented on issues surrounding mercury in tuna. My company represents the United States Tuna Foundation and I thought you might be interested in seeing their position on some of the recent information available at Tunafacts.org. Thanks – and happy blogging!
Marc
marc.vallin@marsteller.com
I think that the tuna is one of the most important fishes in the ocean because Between 1940 and the mid-1960s, the annual world catch of the five principal market species of tunas rose from about 300 thousand tons to about 1 million tons, but I think that it is a problem to the natural balance!!22dd
Post a Comment