Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today's Video: The mind of Question Mark

Before we get to today's video I would like to make a sincere apology for not posting regularly on this blog over the past week-and-a-half. Blogging in recent days from my end has had to take a back seat since I've been busier than normal taking care of personal affairs. Hopefully I can pick up the pace in the next few days but for now I'm very sorry for my lack of posts.

In the meantime, please check out this very interesting interview by New York magazine of musician Question Mark. Born in Michigan and with the birth name of Rudy Martinez, Question discussed Bob Dylan, how he predicted Hurricane Katrina, and how he prefers to be called.

"Ques" (as he said his dad calls him) is best-known for heading the all-Latino rock band Question Mark and the Mysterians. The group may be a one-hit wonder with “96 Tears” yet the song is one of the most famous garage rock singles of all time:

1 comment:

Hodad said...

love it, too many bands in my youth would play this song, buenas memorias