* E-s-p-a-ñ-o-l – fellow contributor Maegan la Mala tells us of
* Remember how domestic violence may have been behind the deaths of a Salvadoran family near
* From Hispanic Tips: Supermarkets in the southwestern U.S. have increasingly stocked up on Mexican Coca-Cola, which uses sugar rather than the corn syrup of its U.S. counterpart.
* What is behind Colombian president Alvaro Uribe’s plan to free imprisoned guerillas? Adam Isacson gives four possible reasons.
* Latnista.net points out an opinion article by ex-Miami mayor Maurice Ferre on Puerto Rican statehood.
* Contradicting popular perceptions on Latin American economies, via Greg Weeks.
* The "almost feel-good" tale behind Colombian soccer team and current Copa Libertadores semifinalist Cucuta Deportivo.
* Lastly, Tim’s El Salvador Blog links to the trailer for an upcoming documentary on the Mara Salvatrucha gang entitled “Hijos de la Guerra”:
Sources- Beautiful Horizons, Child of the Revolution, Global Voices Online, Latnista.net, Two Weeks Notice, La Elbahara, Tim’s El Salvador Blog, VivirLatino, Hispanic Tips, Plan Colombia and Beyond, Latina Lista, The Latin Americanist, Foreign Policy Passport, The Offside