- A damn good lunch – Uruguayan empanadas and Argentine wine.
- A concise yet detailed look at the Brazilian Diaspora in Spain.
- Could increased gay rights signal real change in Cuba?
- Macroeconomics 101 – Lowered demand for Nissan autos in the U.S. has led to decreased production in the firm’s Mexican factories.
- Good news for South American geeks – the first Apple store in Latin America is set to open in Rio de Janeiro.
- Via commentator “James” – How the Fujimori era in Peru serves as a window for understanding Vladimir Putin’s Russia.
- The steps Guatemalan president Alvaro Colom should take in order to improve human rights in that country.
- If Villanova is in Venezuela then would that mean Temple is in Brazil?
- Lastly, a quick lesson on how not to clear the ball in soccer (video link):
Sources- Jamie Goode’s wine blog, Jaunted, Foreign Policy Blogs, Towelroad, Autoblog, Sentimine, The Latin Americanist, robertamsterdam.com, Latin American Thought, Overheard in New York, The Offside