Many headlines from the world press have focused on tomorrow’s election for
* The International Herald Tribune provides a small guide to the elections via articles on facts surrounding Election Day (e.g. mandatory voting and local elections aside from the presidency) , and brief biographies of the four main candidates (including front-runners Rafael Correa and Alvaro Noboa).
* Reuters notes how ex-finance minister Rafael Correa has slipped a bit in the latest polls while business magnate Alvaro Noboa leapfrogged center-left candidate Leon Roldos.
* Time magazine demonstrates how to use fear-mongering in order to gain attention via its headline entitled “Is Another Chavez on the Rise in
* BBC News highlights the past decade of political instability in
* The Chicago Tribune points out how
* Voice of
Links- International Herald Tribune, Time, BBC News,
Image- PravdaTags- Ecuador, election