Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today’s Video: Leaving with a laugh

With comedian George Lopez’ latest album available in stores here’s a video of Lopez doing stand-up ages ago:

This post will more than likely is my final post of the year. (I’m taking a family vacation to Colombia and Internet access will be sporadic).

I wish to extend my many thanks to my fellow contributors for all their hard work this year. The creativity and dedication has been a huge benefit for our blog. In addition, thanks to all of those whose comments and feedback help foster debate and healthy discussion. Last but not least, gratitude goes out to all of our readers whose loyalty we try to reward with every post we publish. Thanks to all of you for your attention.

Felices fiestas y un prospero 2010! Hasta luego!

Online Sources- AHN, YouTube,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

de Clermont - Oye, ¡esto no es correcto! Necesito mi daily LatAm news fix durante Navidad. ¿Qué hago?